Estimated Completion: 2024 | Price From The $500,000s
About The Project
Introducing The Millhouse Condominiums! Coming soon to the city of Milton at the intersection of Ontario Street South and Main Street East a new community of residential condos will be in the centre of the city! You will be moments away from a number of shopping and dining options along with close proximities to transit options. You will be just minutes away from Downtown Milton, Big Box Stores and many other amenities!
For online virtual presentation or for further information you may contact us at 416.356.9119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing Start From The Low $500’s
First round of worksheet allocations will begin June 14, 2021.
- Located in Milton which has witnessed incredible growth in recent years, earning the title as one of Canada’s fastest-growing cities and will also be home to the new Wilfrid Laurier University Campus
- Milton sits in the middle of the Toronto-Waterloo innovation corridor which is the 2nd largest technology cluster in North America – home to 200,000 tech workers, 15,000 tech companies, 5,200 startups and has an expected 114,000 growth of workforce by 2031!
- You will be located just 4 minutes from the Milton GO Station which is ideal for your transportation needs. For motorists looking to travel throughout the GTA you will be just minutes from Highway 401 and Highway 407, making it a breeze to commute!
- Residents will be located near a number of Big Box stores such as Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Starbucks, LCBO, Wal-Mart and The Real Canadian Superstore along with many more making it easy to achieve your daily errands.
- The Milton Mall is just steps away from these condos where you will have a number of dining options such as Cora Breakfast, Freshii, Kevin’s Hamburger House and much more along with other stores and services!
- The Toronto Premium Outlet Mall is just 10 minutes away from this great location, which is home to over 130 retailers which includes luxury stores.
- For those residents that love the outdoors and are looking to get into daily walks or hikes, there are number of trails in the surrounding area. The Bruce Trail and Conservation Halton are a few ways to enjoy the outdoors along with various golf clubs nearby.
- Fernbrook Homes is a real estate development company that has been in the business for over 30 years. They take pride in creating iconic homes and communities for their clients with aiming to focus on providing the best customer service!
Developer: Fernbrook Homes
Address: 101 Nipissing Road, Milton
Nearest Interaction: Ontario Street South and Main Street East
Pricing: Starting From The Low $500s
Occupancy: March 2024
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 501 sq ft – 1,253 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.64/sq ft (Excludes Hydro & Water)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2% in 90 Days // 2% in 180 Days // 2% in 210 Days // 2% in 350 Days // 2% in 540 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Free Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies ($8,000 for 1 Bed // $11,000 for 2 Bed & Larger), Capped Parkland Levies ($2,500), Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements, 1 Free Parking Spot, 1 Free Storage Locker, Permission To Lease During Occupancy
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Outdoor Pool and Sun Deck, Fully Equipped Fitness Facility, Yoga Studio, Outdoor Crossfit Training, Party Room, Private Dining Room & Kitchen, Games & Screening Room
By signing up, you will receive more information regarding this project as well as be providing express consent to be on the RE/MAX Real Estate Centre & Homelife G1 Realty Inc. mailing and short message service list. You will have the option to unsubscribe at any time. We are pre-construction specialists and do not represent the developer.