Error: Contact form not found.
Huron Village Kitchener
Estimated Completion: 2022 | Starting from the mid $400’s
Welcome to Huron Village, a stunning new Master-Planned Community already taking shape in Kitchener’s picturesque Huron Park neighborhood! With its the newest release, Huron Village is introducing a limited collection of Condo Stacked Townhomes ranging from 1,023 sq ft – 1,304 sq ft. Here, residents will find themselves minutes from some of the area’s most highly desirable amenities including Highways 8 & 401, CF Fairview Park Mall, Big Box Stores, Public Transportation, the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools and so much more!
- A place where you’ll move to finally get away from roommates. A place to move in with that someone special and find out who’s the best at making brunch. A place where you’ll decide to add a 3rd, 4th or more. Whether you’re 1, 2, or 4, this is your home.
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High-Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes.
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Village Huran is less than 10 minutes from the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, and Conestoga College!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest-growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second-fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- The population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest-growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario
- Village Huron is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Activa. With over 30 years of experience, Active is Waterloo Region’s largest and most active land developer and home builder
Address: Sorrento Street & Woodbine
Nearest Intersection: Woodbine Avenue, Kitchener
Pricing: Starting Mid $400’s
Occupancy: Tentatively 2022
Building Types: Stacked Condo Towns
Unit Sizes: 1,023 sq ft – 1,304 sq ft.
Deposit Structure: $5,000 Deposit || $50,000 on firm
Clients will need to bring:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Mortgage Verification Letter
• Deposit Cheque