Price Starting $696,990!
About The Project
Introducing Celeste Condominiums, a stunning new development coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto located at George St & Richmond St E! Here at Celeste, residents will find themselves just steps from George Brown College, Queen Station, and multiple TTC Bus & Streetcar routes all while being minutes from CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Top Universities, the Financial District, restaurants, shops, cafes, entertainment venues and so much more that this incredible city has to offer!
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! Located at George St & Richmond St E, Celeste Condos features an unbeatable Transit Score of 100/100 which means residents will have quick and convenient access to a number of transportation options along with a near perfect Walk Score of 96/100 which means completing daily errands does not requires the use of a car!
- Travelling throughout the city will be an absolute breeze! Residents are located within walking distance from Queen Station which is a stop along the Yonge-University Line. From Queen Station, passengers can arrive at Union Station in just 2 stops south, or can travel 4 stops north to seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- Conveniently located steps from George Brown College which is home to 25,888 full-time and 62,840 continuing education students making Celeste Condos a prime address for potential tenants!
- Celeste Condos is also conveniently located 3 minutes from Ryerson University, 5 minutes from OCAD University, and 6 minutes to the University of Toronto – with a 314% increase of International Students in Toronto in the last decade, Celeste is a prime address for the hundreds of thousands of students in need of off-campus housing
- Walking distance from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, which features over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- Just a 4 minutes commute to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- 4 Minutes from Yonge & Dundas which will soon be thriving with job opportunities with The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 of its employees, expected to open in 2021
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre, and The Distillery District — just to name a few
- Celeste Condos is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Alterra and Diamond Corp, who when combined possesses over 50 years of building experience!
Developer: Alterra & Diamond Corp
Address: 121 George St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: George St & Richmond St E
Pricing: Starting From $696,990
Occupancy: August 2026
Storeys/Suites: 40 Storeys / 516 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 437 sq ft – 868 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.69/sq.ft. per month
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 days // 5% in 180 days // 5% in 540 days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment –
$5,000 $1,000 (+HST) + Legal fees, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies – $12,500(+HST) for 1B+D & Smaller // $17,500(+HST) for 2B & Larger, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements, Right To Lease During Occupancy – $2,500 $500 (+HST)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Concierge, Party Rooms, Coworking Lounge, Pet Zone, Fitness Centre, Rooftop Terrace, BBQ Area, Kid’s Playroom, Family Zone, Dog Run, Sky Lounge, Lake Lounge, Terrace Seating