Calgary New Homes
Estimated Completion: 2022 | Price Starting From High $400’s
Calgary Housing Market
Calgary New Homes are in high demand but lack of supply is driving Home Prices to rise in 2022. The rising global economy with a boost in energy prices is making Alberta an exciting place to live. Additionally, the city is experiencing growing demand from internal migration. In the recent study, Calgary was tied for the fourth-most migration in Canada over the last year with Kelowna and Saskatoon.
So far Calgary’s home prices remain affordable as compared to other large markets in Canada. After Toronto and Vancouver, housing prices in Calgary is expected to increase steadily this year.
For new homes or any further information about Calgary homes, you may contact us at 416.845.2559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In The Community
- Two future school sits within the community (public and separate)
- At final build out, four playgrounds each being 1 acre in size
- 3 acres community association site
- Temporary cricket pitch as well as ultimate cricket pitch and soccer fields to be constructed.
- Minutes to Highway 201 (Stoney Trail NE) & McKnight Blvd. NE
- Walmart, Costco are just 10 minutes drive