Guelph | Price Starting $600’000
About The Project
Introducing Anthem, the highly anticipated 4th installment coming soon to the Metalworks Master-Planned Community located along the banks of the Grand River in Downtown Guelph! Located near Wellington St E & York Rd, residents at Anthem will find themselves surrounded with countless dining options, shops, cafes and services that Downtown Guelph has to offer all while being minutes from Guelph Central Station, the University of Guelph, Highways 6 & 7 and more!
For online virtual presentation or for further information you may contact us at 416.356.9119 or email email@example.com
REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR THE ANTHEM
- The population of Guelph is projected to grow from 120,000 to 170,000 persons by 2031 – a 40% increase!
- Featuring a highly sought after location in Downtown Guelph, residents will be surrounded with a fantastic variety of dining options, cafes, shops, services and have the majestic Grand River flowing right in their own backyard!
- Perfectly located for all of your transportation needs, Anthem at The Metalworks places residents just a quick 4 minute drive from Guelph Central Station where they will have quick and convenient access to both VIA Rail & GO Transit
- Residents will also be within close proximity from Highways 6 & 7 ensuring travelling throughout the region can done with ease
- Conveniently located just a 4-minute commute from the University of Guelph which is home to over 28,000 students!
- Guelph is home to a number of Canadian Corporate Headquarters such as: Canadian Solar, CGL Manufacturing, Linamar Corporation, Nutrasource Diagnostics Inc, RWDI, Skyline Group of Companies, Synexis Canada, The Co-Operators, Wellmark International / Central Life Sciences and Wurth Canada!
- Anthem at The Metalworks is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Fusion Homes, who have received the Tarion Warranty Corporation’s prestigious Award of Excellence an unprecedented six times!
Developer: Fusion Homes
Address: 93 Arthur St S, Guelph
Nearest Intersection: Wellington St E & York Rd
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: Fall 2024
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: Two Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 828 sq ft – 1,338 sq ft
Parking: Structured Underground Parking – $50,000 ($50/month Structured Parking & $30/month Surface Parking)
Locker: Waitlist ($10/month/locker)
Maintenance Fees: $0.47/sq ft (Includes: gas and water costs, building maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, on-site property management and security)